Learn how ParseKit powers the world's largest
public data repository.
Less custom code means less maintenance.
Assemble and maintain pipelines efficiently with flexible, reusable steps and interactive debugging.
Critical processes demand predictable data delivery.
Deploy resilient pipelines at scale with automated scheduling, provisioning, and error alerting.
Teamwork begins with transparency.
Get data analysts and developers on the same page with a shared real-time view of data status and performance.
The Python community has your back
Extend ParseKit with custom steps written in Python, with support from any of the 100,000+ open-source packages actively maintained by the community. Host those new steps on an internal
PyPI server to instantly share them with anyone in your organization.
Keep your existing developer workflow
Assemble, debug, and test your pipeline on your local machine using familiar tools and conventions, such as
requirements.txt. ParseKit will pull the latest version from your git repository and execute it with the same dependencies in a containerized environment.
- Domain-Specific Language: Ansible-like language based on YAML
- Interactive debugging with breakpoints, pause on exception and more
- Dozens of pre-built steps to support many popular sources and destinations
- Powerful CLI
- Private PyPI-like server to host custom ParseKit steps
- REST API to control and automate every aspect of the Platform
- Fine-grained scheduling and support for time zones
- One-click execution of any pipeline
- Instant alerts and notifications for error handling
- Webhooks for real-time integrations
- Full encryption of data in transit and at rest
- LDAP authentication
- Support for Kerberos
- Complete audit trail of data and users
- Full parser execution logs
We'll get you up and running quickly and keep you in-the-know at every turn.
ParseKit comes with a detailed documentation library and a robust training portal with product guides, tutorials, and use cases. We also offer custom training sessions and on-demand support.
Learn what ParseKit can do for your data operations